310 Bishop Ave, Hawley
This is a cute home in the heart of Hawley, Step back in time to a by gone era. Originally built as housing for employees of the Pennsylvania Coal Company. Walk to shops and restaurants from this super cute 3 bedroom, 2 full bath and yes a single car garage. The side will be a burst of colors when the warm weather gets here. Sit on the front porch, relax and enjoy.
- MLS® #19-1226
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage977
- Year Built1859
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Listing OfficeLewith & Freeman Real Estate, Inc.
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff Street Parking, Paved Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- Lot DescriptionFlat, Irregular, Not in Development
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address310 Bishop Ave
- AreaHawley Boro - Wayne County
- CountyHawley Boro - Wayne County
- Zip Code18428
- AppliancesClothes Washer, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Wash/Dry Hook Up
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- District401 - Wallenpaupack Area
The information displayed on this website on listings other than those of the website owner is displayed with permission of the Pike Wayne Association of REALTORS and Broker/Participants of the Pike Wayne MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Prospective buyers should verify information independently.