The Hideout's Private Golf Course
Beautiful Tree Lined Private Golf Course
The Hideout also is home to its own Private Golf Course. A beautiful, 3,400 yard, tree lined, 9 hole golf course that is available for the enjoyment of members and their guest. This picturesque course is a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday living. The course is a great play for novice and weekend pros alike. Lessons are available for beginners who are looking to learn the game, or for those who are attempting to take their game to the next level.
There is nothing like walking the course and truly experiencing every step of what the game has to offer, but for those that are looking to rent a cart they are available in the club house. Hand cart are also available for those interested. We do ask that in times of high traffic such as holidays and weekends that carts are used so to not have any backup and let everyone have an enjoyable experience.
Tee times can be scheduled up to 7 days in advance. We do take day of reservations and walk ins. A $5.00 per person cancelation fee may be charged for cancellations made without a prior two hour notice.
Don’t forget to check out our pro shop while you are waiting to tee off. We always have a stacked selection of new items available. Everything from tees to tee shirts! We also carry new sets of clubs as well as our signature Hideout golf wear.
For those looking to join a league or tournament we have a number to choose from. They range in experience level so there is sure to be something for you.
However you play that day don’t forget to grab a bit to eat at the 10th Hole Pub. It’s a great way to end the day with old friends and maybe make some new ones while you at it.
For general information or information on the complete program of clinics, lessons, golf leagues or upcoming tournaments, call (570) 698-4100, ext. 180
Golf Rules and Regulations
1. All golfers must present proper identification when using the facility.
2. All golfers must register and pay green fees in the Pro Shop before starting play.
3. Each golfer must have his/her own golf bag and the necessary equipment. This is available for rental in the Pro Shop.
4. Spectators are not permitted on the golf course unless sanctioned during tournaments by the Golf Committee.
5. Bicycles are not permitted on the golf course.
6. Proper golf attire is required at all times.
a. Adult men (18 and older) must wear a collared shirt or mock turtle neck shirt. Blue jeans are not permitted on our course.
b. No tank tops, halters, undershirts, see through shirts or short shorts are permitted. Ladies sleeveless shirts must have a collar.
c. Only soft spikes or sneakers are permitted.
7. All rules of etiquette should be observed including:
a. Slow players let faster players through.
b. Take no longer than three minutes to look for lost golf balls.
c. Replace all divots on the fairways and repair ball marks on the greens.
8. Power carts must be kept 30 feet from the greens, tees, and wet areas and pull carts must not be on the apron at any time. Cart path rules which are posted must also be followed.
9. U.S.G.A. rules apply except where local rules supercede them.
10. League play must be approved by the Golf Committee and/or Community Manager.
11. The Hideout Club Championship matches, when being played, have priority over any regular play or league play and should be permitted to play unimpeded.
12. Golf carts may only be rented and operated by those persons with a valid driver's license.
13. Only two persons and two bags are permitted in a golf cart.
14. Children under the age of 13 must he accompanied by another golfer 16 years of age or older when using the golf course.
Location: North Fairway Drive
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Phone: 570-698-4100 x 180